Out of stock
Light and easy to handle
The Spirit 41 petrol rear roller lawnmower has a fresh design and appearance are both manoeuvrable and lightweight. Their revolutionary design introduces an aluminium skeleton chassis into the construction with tough ABS polymer covers and underdeck. This adds robustness and continues the Hayter tradition of producing tough, durable machines.
Features And Benefits
- Strong lightweight aluminium skeleton chassis for all key mounting points including the engine, handlebar and wheels etc.
- Full width, ribbed rear roller for a striped finish
- Briggs & Stratton 500 SeriesTM engine for guaranteed performance
- Front fins to improve the quality of cut and grass collection
- Handlebars fold, minimising storage space
- Fitted with the unique cutterblade friction disc, with a lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending should you accidentally hit a solid object
- Wheels with rubber tyres and ball race bearings for smooth operation and long life
- Seven height-of-cut settings between 13-65mm, controlled by a single counter-balanced lever for easy adjustment
- Impact-resistant ABS plastic underdeck for improved collection and quieter operation
- Comfortable full-width handlebar including OPC (Operator Presence Control) for safe operation
- Fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easy emptying
Please allow 2-3 extra days for delivery